pictures from Iran and Israel too

Hi to all iranians and israelies who find it interesting to know each other. this blog will try to give you a little bit of visual information about your enemy. it seems there's a lot of ignorance but i believe we share the same wishes for personal success and national nuclear weapon. we can be great friends. kupablo

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mish-Mish


nothing iranian about her. she just a dog that i found in Haifa at my parents .
she was left there in the hood since the last war in Lebanon. if you think about it more, the Iranians who support Hizbolla are guilty for that too, bastards.
as you can see she is half pitbull and half pincher, and she needs your love, thanks.
my e-mail is here at the left. use it please.

Dana Zimmerman has contributed her english to this post. thank you Dana.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my friend

How are you I hope every thing is going pretty moment, I will come son and I will put comment for you as soon as possible I am Iranian and will be happy if we open communication to each other so we will able have discussion about so many thing about 2 countries IRAN and ISREAL please wait

Best wishes for you and your country Isreal
Meysam

4:34 AM  
Blogger kupablo said...

خوش آمدید

thank you very much,
best wishes for your country too.

send me e-mail: kupablo@nana.co.il

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home